Friday, May 23, 2008

School's Out!!!

I have officially survived another school year! Our last day was on Wednesday, May 21. It is always so sad to realize that I will never have the same class again or may not ever see some of my students again. But I must say, I am excited to have finished another year. I will be teaching 3 weeks of Summer School starting June 3, but at least I have a short break before that starts. Otherwise, not much is going on. :) Here are some recent pictures of two of my nieces, Alayna & Ashlyn. Keep in touch!


6 comments:

Shane and Kristy Davis said...

Yeah! School's out, teacher let the monkeys out! That is what Colton and I like to sing.

Tom & Kandice Keegan said...

Hope you get to relax a little & enjoy your summer! What grades/subjects do you guys teach? Love the shades in the pics :)

tascha said...

hey trish---check out our pics: piattclan.blogspot.com :)
seeing your space led to us making ours :)

Joy said...

Aww, they're so cute! :)Congrats on your school year ending! I hope you have a great summer! Let us know if you're going on vacation in OH (yeah right). :)

tascha said...

hey trish...here's the website for that music i gave you...:) see you tonight....
http://outreachquartet.com/

Tom & Kandice Keegan said...

Hey Trish, I have an odd request. I wanted to make that chicken salad you made when we were in school & was wondering if I can have the recipe. I was going to e-mail you, but couldn't find your e-mail address. My e-mail is tomandkandice@yahoo.com...Thanks! Love ya!
-Kandice